New unified digitalization platform helps increase productivity with easy to create and manage, error-proof processes, aligning CareAll’s leading business process, workflow management, and content & case management solutions
Modern enterprises can’t sacrifice business growth for keeping their manual and paper-based processes in today’s remote work environment. To protect business continuity, streamline revenue generation, and stay competitive, organizations need to quickly standardize, centralize, automate, and simplify their business process workflows. Boosting digitization efforts is essential for organizations in all industries, including finance, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, education, transportation, logistics, telecommunication, shared service centre or government agencies.
CareAll’s Itiner, a next-generation enterprise-grade digitalization platform, was designed to precisely meet these needs. Itiner aggregates over 4000 established and proven business processes at 45000 users, and 15 years of experience in practice. Regardless of industry, it helps enterprises define, build, manage and sustain complex business processes and workflows in a hands-on and error-free fashion. No technical background or coding skills are necessary for business users to manage complex workflows and data asset easily. Itiner is highly customizable, scalable, and smoothly integrates into customers’ existing IT environments. Its microservice-based, cloud-native backend and mobile-first frontend architecture also enable easy and secure access for employees – working from anywhere – to collaborate.
“As we see the global economy turned upside down in the past 2 years, organizations have no choice but to adapt to new business models and technology trends as soon as possible. It’s crucial to keep customers satisfied even if their buying habits are rapidly changing, and it’s equally important to keep qualified employees engaged and motivated,” – said Béla Tóth, Founder and CEO at CareAll.
“Unifying our existing platforms into one single Itiner platform that offers the full array of technologies, features, functions, and support can solve organizations’ most important digital transformation problems. Since our customers are mainly large enterprises operating cross-border, such as Nestlé, Rossmann, Commerzbank, MOL, Wienerberger, Uniqa, Union Insurance firms or Saving Bank we have the know-how to customize our solution to local regulations, varying policies, and different industry standards. The new Itiner platform has a great potential to accelerate our global expansion and strengthen our channel partner model.”
Itiner provides a comprehensive digital transformation platform by integrating three components:
- Itiner Workspace - is a flexible and agile solution that responds with high precision to the organization's needs by combining an intuitive workflow management system Data management and EDMS solution .
- Itiner Flex Engine, an interconnected complex data&workflow structure built to define and develop complex business processes in a data-driven manner.
- Itiner Repo Engine, - a centralized and secure repository for document, data, lifecycle, master data, and case management.
Itiner’s key features:
- Digitizing physical documents and enabling digital processes and workflows
- Automating organizational processes, workflows, tasks, and data correlations
- Centralizing data handling via document, master data, and case management
- Standardizing processes and workflows across the entire organization
- Simplifying day-to-day front & back-office operations in an intuitive manner
To read more about Itiner, please visit our use cases.